Sunday, July 06, 2008

Its about time!!!

Well I am so excited to say that i have recently opened on the brand NEW Aspire Sim!! The ladies running it are so sweet and I am hopeful that Aspire will be everything i believe it can be.... I am so flattered to have been asked to be a part of such a fabulous project. In honor of the new Aspire i have started a brand new line of clothing called "Aspirations" Currently there are two gowns available.. and i will feature ONE here today and the other tomorrow night.. or if i get ambitious later tonight..hehe...
This one is for the Pink Lacey girl!! Someone who really loves PINK and is a true girly girl.. this one so frilly and pretty ..... I decided to call it Peppermint!

Photobucket

You can ONLY get this dress at Aspire Isle in my store... when you get to the isle use the notecard to tp to my store.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/ASpiRE%20Isle/128/128

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

congrats!!
gorgeous dress, btw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home