Friday, September 14, 2007

Smart Skirt Script!

Ok, so this is both an opinion and a new product going forth. I have purchased a smart skirt script and plan to add this to each package containing a prim flexi skirt in my store. This WILL take a good deal of time, as i would like to set the skirts to work well for sitting prior to placing it in the package (this will allow less fiddling and less error on your behalf... adjusting flex prims is NOT a fun thing for most people.) My opinion on the script is this, it works really well , I mean REALLY well in the normal and sitting positions ( the script is essentially a positioning script that allows you to save 3 predefined skirt positions: Normal, Sit and walking) but due to the way that flex skirts work, i am not seeing a great benefit to the walking ... perhaps some of you will figure this out... however to me.. since flexi is a phantom prim, i dont think it much matters where you set the prim.. it will still go thru you when you walk. Now, let me just say that I do have several nice skirts that already sit well, and walk well just due to the amount of flex, and the addition of some stationary prims... take a look at the photos in the vendors you will see this.

All that being said, I do expect this to be a standard in all quality flexi skirts in most designers offerings, and plan to offer it in all skirts going forth and in past skirts as I find time to add. I will NOT be changing the price of these items! I find more value in offering this as a core principal in my store.. and feel that you will all come to purchase simply due to the benefit.. and this alone will cover the scripts cost.

So, Here is how it will go:

As i add this script to old and new items, you will find that i include it in a number of ways. In each box you will find a copy version of the smart skirt that is NO trans (only for the prim not the entire outfit), a trans no copy version of the smart skirt, and a trans no copy of the original skirt without the script. This is to allow you to experiment with the smart skirt settings if you wish without risking a disaster!.. a nc will be included explaining how to further mod your smart skirt ( I will preset the sit and normal values for you) to your liking. It will also still allow you to give the whole outfit as a gift to another person or to sell it at a later date.. while only losing the copy version in your gift or sale.

I am already playing with this for the Reverie series but do not plan to have the skirts in the box until about mid next week. I will post as soon as that happens!


I really hope you all enjoy this and see the value!

~Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home