Monday, August 06, 2007

Tidbits!

Ok .. a few things.. I promise only a few!

The store in Phi Phi Leh is going buh bye and probably this weekend! The sim is sold! Transfer will take place on or about the 10th. I have taken down all Bridal Vendors that are going to appear in the new store (these are in the new store and btw, most are repriced MUCH lower than before in anticipation of new designs. Alhena landmark below)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Alhena/32/174

Watch for the same to happen with other items in the store prior to weeks end.

Additionally, I have begun marking furniture and fixtures in the store for sale at ultra low prices. I am sure that Mynx will do the same with some of her items in the store. We simply dont have the prim to hold these things at Alhena. Get them while you can!


Ok I dont do this often but i feel and urge to tell you about a very excellent awsome and even genius place i found in sl!! You simply must see this! Maitreya Has these delicious poses and shoes and socks... wowowowowow!!! The poses were so fabulous ( I really havent seen anything like them in all of sl) that i incorporated the runway walks and poses and some of the regular poses into my ao!! There are also some great Boots! and Wedges and heels.. I hope to use them in the next show in september with some of the new clothes! So look up Maitreya in world.. you will be so happy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home